THE HIERARCHY OF THE TEACHERS AND THE SACRIFICE OF THE GOLF

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Mensaje  Admin el Mar Mar 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Source: Contactista Gabriele Wittek (Germany), released by Vida Universal  

Christendom moved away from true Christian teaching and inner religion, which gives the Human Being the wealth of Wisdom. The Christian world is formed mostly by churchmen, who conform to the teaching of their dogmas. Both the leaders of the Church and their believers lack knowledge of the relationship with the Divine Hierarchy and the life and work of the Celestial Beings, of the Spiritual Beings, who are their brothers and sisters. Ecclesiastical authorities who seek power and prestige do not live what they preach. The souls of theologians are impoverished and secularized. That is why it is not possible for them to interpret the deep relations of the Spiritual Laws, nor to make them known. In order to hide their impoverished soul, they are dressed in vestments different from those of My people; They give titles themselves and they leave title.

Through many intrigues and struggles for power, they created a worldly hierarchy, dressing it with the robe 'Jesus Christ'. To represent themselves they created rituals taken in part from pagan cults and customs. This set of representations is nothing more than a deception for its believers; With this they want nothing more than to hide the impoverishment of their own soul. Nor do the sacraments of penance correspond to the Divine Laws. This corresponds first and foremost to the way of thinking of theologians and their ego. From the Bible they still taught and taught that which is pleasant and profitable. When they quote from verses of the Bible that do not agree with their way of life, they always seek another interpretation. What does not correspond to their dogmas, condemn it as they did in the Middle Ages. They adhere only to their old and erroneous convictions and to their impure performances.

When the baptized newborn comes out of the Church, the priest is happy, because he has brought one more sheep to the flock of the Church; The child is targeted as a partner in the Church's record. The child who grows up in this confession will be pulled from the reins so that he does not leave the trot. If the adult sheep of the Church was kept in its ignorance, in a flock of blind sheep, it later breaks in spite of everything, with that herd to look for other pastures, this sheep knows nothing of the Laws and perils of life Which everywhere are lurking. The seeker and blind sheep, the ex-Christian of the Church, goes there where other blind sheep romp, for perhaps there find salvation.

The shepherds of the confessional flock, the priests, condemn this escaped sheep, because she was not satisfied or according to her teaching. Many of these seekers believe to find in the oriental teaching the path of freedom. The teaching of these, who are called teachers and who pretend to teach the truth to this blind sheep and deformed by dogma, the former Christian Church, receives with good predisposition this teaching. How will this creature know if this teaching of Eastern teachers, often come face-to-face, corresponds to the truth? Precisely these so-called Eastern Masters see in the West, in the countries of the west and among Christians, the possibility of finding new pasture. The obstinate Authorities with their abandoned souls do not recognize the danger lurking in Christendom.

They do not notice how Christianity disintegrated by confessions, sects and groups, is infiltrated by Eastern teaching. On the contrary, a considerable number of Ecclesiastical Authorities open their doors to Eastern teaching, believing in this way to be able to receive from them practices, such as meditations that Christianity does not possess. The Actions of the Counter-Spirits in the East From the countries of the East penetrate anti-Christian doctrines in the western countries, impregnating Christianity cracked by confessions, sects and groups. The Eastern teaching was originated for the most part by books, which were manifested before My life and work, by the process of the internal image.

In addition, these teachings are protected and reinforced by ancient disincarnated Eastern masters, who today live on the so-called Wisdom Planes and from there they act. The chain of these Planets of Wisdom, which is also called the hierarchy of teachers, extends from the first astral level, passing through the spheres of purification to the ethereal light wall, which surrounds the pure Skies. Also before my sacrifice of Golgotha, the teachers of the East had only a limited legitimacy. The spheres that are now called levels of purification were before My sacrifice, of My 'is consummated', satanic hierarchies. Only then, through my Redemptive Light, the Partial Force of the Primary Force, these satanic hierarchies, also called Spheres of the Fall, were transformed into spheres of purification and stepping stones from soul to infinity.

Through the beings of the Fall, the souls who lived and acted in the satanic hierarchies and who increasingly adhered to the will of the first angel of the Fall, Lucifer (wanting to be like God, or omnipresent energetic life) News broke out of 'the dissolution of all spiritual and material forms'. If the Angel of the Fall (whom the world calls Lucifer) and his followers had achieved the dissolution of all forms, including materials in the flowing ether, satanic power would have attained sovereignty over the Divine Primal Force. The forces of the satanic will which would then have begun to be effective in the flowing ether would have been able to form and reign a new creation, completely according to his will.

In the so-called satanic hierarchies and on matter being formed, the intensity of the irradiation of the five kinds of Spiritual Atoms (ethereal counterpart of the physical atoms, Ed. N.) was changed by infidels, The Fall, dislocating them. These contrary actions were made in the Near, Middle, and Far East. These ways of acting contrary to the Law brought forth 'fields of irradiation' of enormous measures, similar to the purely material atomic bases of today, which humanity has created and continues to create by its atheistic thinking and acting. The actions of the beings of the Fall took place in Eastern areas, because there the opposing spirits descended to the matter that was forming and raised their territory. A detailed revelation of these bases, which today are more strongly active than ever, was given to Mankind by My servant, Brother Emmanuel ('Fields of Irradiation', forthcoming on this site, Ed. .

The Almighty, who gave His children free will, as a celestial inheritance, did not intervene in this contrary act of His infidel children. Although His children with their ignoble demeanor were increasingly withdrawing from Him, the All-One continued to behave alike with His children of the Fall than in the Celestial Realms. God the Almighty, kept and kept His Law. He is absolute and unshakable. In his behavior however, Satan and his followers believed that they recognized a weakness of God and through it had the possibility of overcoming God, the All-Powerful Primary Force. This longing spread among all satanic hierarchies. The bases, the fields of irradiation were built by opposing powers, to create uneasiness on Earth and in satanic spheres, so that the desire and willingness of the beings of the Fall to destroy and dissolve the entire Creation was maintained.

Influences of the Satanic Hierarchies God the eternal Universal Power, sent in all times his Prophets, who were to convince the souls disembodied in their planets of the Fall and also to the Humanity so that they returned. Long before the work of Moses and the Prophets, in the Jewish land came the heavenly announcers to the satanic hierarchies, who acted as Prophets, also called ambassadors of the Heavens or as Masters. The spirit of God manifested by His prophetic word to His children of the Fall, that it was necessary to follow the Celestial Laws. The Eternal showed them His Universal power, His infinite work. He, the Almighty, clarified their unjust behavior and taught them that there could be no victory for them.

The Prophetic Spirit, God showed clearly to His children in the Fallen worlds that their belief in the dissolution of all forms into flowing ether, the longing and the will of the children of the Fall was false. Like the Humanity of today, even the beings of the Fall ignored the prophetic Spirit. The masses clung to their ideas and theories of the absolute dissolution of all forms, just as Humanity today is tied to its ecclesiastical faith. The Prophets, pierced and led by the Holy Spirit, fought against the occult powers. The Eternal Spirit spoke frankly for its instruments exhorting His unfaithful children to come to repentance, recognition and return. The Eternal Primary Principle revealed the eternal Kingdom that exists eternally, which He has in His powerful hands. Like men in all times, the beings of the Fall ignored the exhortations.

They believed and continue to believe until today in their strength, which they built, or they adjudged themselves by thoughts and contrary facts. The fields of irradiation influenced and continue to influence in strengthening their way of thinking and acting contrary. In order to understand well the close ties between souls, men and fields of irradiation, we need to understand well the Eternal Law which states:
ALL BEING IS BASED ON VIBRATION; THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT; EQUAL THINGS ARE ATTRACTED, THEREFORE A MUTUAL REINFORCEMENT IS POSSIBLE.

These still very active fields of radiation influence the mood of those who live and act in their sphere of vibration. The same holds true for today's Humanity. If the material atoms are consciously changed, these radiations cause disharmonies in the earthly body as well as in the soul of Man. These opposing forces also have influence over the Earth and all the kingdoms of nature. The bases of dislocated spiritual atoms, which are only briefly mentioned in this manifestation, continue to exist until today. As a consequence of several natural events, some parts of them were dislocated.

By the reinforced irradiation of the primary Central Sun now, in the era of the 'make' that begins, the bases are more strongly active and reinforce those who are oriented towards the world and the animal. The Struggle for the Spiritual Power of Present Time In the whole infinity there is no energy to be lost. Humanity's feeling, thinking, speaking and acting takes shape, for example also in the so-called atmospheric chronicle. In the atmosphere that surrounds the Earth there are some ethereal layers in which the entire History of Humanity is engraved. Also the planets of the levels of purification, where souls are found according to their state of consciousness, possess their ethereal envelope.

These ethereal sheaths of the purification planets and the ethereal layers of Earth's atmosphere will NOT be dissolved until men and souls have pure divine sensations and their thoughts are legitimate in accordance with the Eternal. The Almighty constantly taught His human children and also the souls in the spheres of preparation, on the heavenly laws and exhorted them to be careful to refine their way of thinking and acting. Even today life continues to manifest itself through Me; I also teach those who hear me in the care of the Eternal Laws. The divine instruments themselves taught and taught their neighbors an ennobled life and according to the will of God.

Because of the rigidity of men and because of their ideas and different doctrines, the fields of irradiation could not be neutralized and the effects of these could not be eliminated by Man through a life and a legitimate behavior. On the contrary by the increased effects of the Primary Central Sun light, the fields of irradiation are now more intensely effective in the eastern spheres of the Earth. Like the Jewish People and through it, the whole East did not accept My teaching of salvation: among other things, the teaching of the dissolution of all spiritual and material forms, which, as has already been manifested, is again spread in The present tense.

The most intense activity of the Primary Force influences the souls, as well as the disincarnated Eastern masters living according to their level of consciousness, on the Wisdom Planets of different spheres of consciousness. Most of the disincarnated Eastern teachers and also of the incarnates do not know or recognize the Partial Force of the Primary Force that I Am, the Corregent of the Celestial Hierarchy. Neither do they recognize the redemptive light that from My sacrifice acts in each soul as a force of attraction and push and at the same time is the sustainer of the elements of the soul. This energy force, the Partial Force of the Primary Force, is also activated by the Primary Central Sun, so now in the present time a power struggle is announced. At the same time, however, the opposing forces are activated which do not recognize me as the Son of God and Messiah.

They try to maintain their belief and the sphere of their power. Among others are the incarnate teachers of Oriental wisdom who fight for their belief, their influence and power. According to their way of thinking influence through telepathy in souls and men who are in the spheres of vibration to which they radiate. He who does not know the profound meaning of the sacrifice of Golgotha ​​and does not follow the inner path of the Sermon on the Mount is vulnerable and predisposed to receive these streams. I have already expressed a few times about the AntiChrist: the AntiChrist comes not only from the East but also comes from Christianity itself and the so-called Christian Churches. The proof of this: Christian confessions accept the spiritual meditations and techniques of the East.

However they reject the teachings and meditations that I have manifested, which lead to the path of Life and can make of Man a true Christian. Christianity will decline more if there are no Christians who represent true and pure doctrine. Although most of the disincarnate teachers of the East do not accept My teaching, they see the intensified activity of the Christ's light as a danger. The disincarnate teachers and their Wisdom Planets are also to a greater or lesser extent (according to the cosmic irradiation), achieved by the Primary Force of life. Therefore they are encouraged to act more intensely, yet they are also prepared for the refinement, transformation and assimilation of the divine.

The breath of the spirit acts universally. People who turn to Me will orient themselves more and more towards Me. Encouraged by My Spirit, they will try to bring the gospel of Love and unity to all countries, which the church Christians and those who know the Bible did not do. Other people, however, are influenced by the souls tied to the churches, which want to continue maintaining the external power, the Christianity of appearance. In these manifestations My human children recognize that the same things always attract. Also the biblical connoisseurs, the faithful to the letter have their transmitters and spiritual receivers.

They themselves receive from the souls that adhere to the letters of the Bible. Also those who cling to their own ideas or dogmas are held by different kinds of ignorant forces and aided in their limited knowledge. In this way the incarnated Oriental teachers are also taught and guided through telepathy by the disincarnate teachers. I repeat: also the fields of irradiation, which are still very effective and by the irradiation of the primary light are still more active, considerably help to distribute Eastern doctrine.

Each Sphere of Vibration is under the Influence of the most intense Irradiation of the Primary Force By the more intense irradiation of the primary light, in many people the mediumship that still rests awakens. According to their state of consciousness then they begin to speak and receive messages from different levels of consciousness, according to the development of the soul and spiritual maturity. The higher a person's consciousness is in evolution, the more universal and pure are the manifestations it receives.

If a human child has developed the first four centers of consciousness (located in the first four lower chakras, Ed. N.), these four main forces are in harmony with the Eternal Primary Source of the Spirit. Only then is it possible for man to receive the message from the heavens, from the pure source and to transmit it clearly, without mixing his own ideas. If these four main forces in which I am, in the omnipresence of the Father, are intensely irradiated, My holy impulses are perceived purely and clearly in the I Am by the enlightened soul of this spiritualized person. Oh! Recognize: words are only symbols for the Spirit. As such they should also be recognized and understood.

That is why each one compares My word according to meaning, this is how it should be. Oh! Keep recognizing: The Primary Force not only causes more intense activities in people, souls and planets. Also the energy fields, the auras of the confessions, sects and of the different spiritual groups are stimulated by the increased irradiation. Through this the sphere of vibration of each religion comes to a stronger vibration, be it Christian, Buddhist, Induistic, Mohammedan or Jewish. THE SPIRIT OF GOD STIMULATES ALL THE FORCES TO AN INCREASED ACTIVITY.

By the strongest vibration of these auras that in themselves influence people in different ways, many according to their state of consciousness, begin to reflect. Some recognize the errors that exist within their religion and begin to seek deeper knowledge; Others leave the belief that they followed until now and live without confessional oppression completely to the measure of the world. Other of my children cling with all their strength to their belief, the one that formed them and of which they do not want to leave the theories and practices. They are those who do not want to recognize that they have belonged for decades to a belief in which the members have not acted according to the teaching of the Nazarene.

Fortunately there are those who freely recognize: I have confused myself in my belief; To recognize this, man needs greatness and a broad and rich heart. Each aura consists of sensations, thoughts and projected words, whether positive or negative. Each aura, that of the individual as well as that of a religion, a sect, and other religious communities, again influence those who created it by their way of thinking and acting. By the intensified activity of these energetic fields, even disembodied souls are influencing men and keeping them in the state of consciousness of the doctrine they accepted. By the increased irradiation of the Primary Force, all still remaining contradictions are released.

All causes created in past and not yet atoned ages now produce their effect. Only then, when this grain has sprouted and has been collected for the most part, will peace enter the hearts of mankind that is still there. These effects of actions will also be felt by souls in the lower spheres of purification, and beings tied to the Earth will feel them in their spiritual bodies. By the inner perception that arises in images, they clearly recognize and feel their uncharted burden, their 'sins', as well as adherence to human ideas, dogmas and opinions. All earthly ambitions, all vices clinging to them and not yet atoned for, will feel in your spiritual body.

Then their deeds will burn like fire in their souls. Because of these tortures of the soul, many of My children who do not accept the teachings will have to experience that 'heaven and hell' are degrees of consciousness, experiences of the inner self. To casua of these and similar experiences of the soul, they will have to recognize then that I wanted to show them the inner way during many earthly lives, but that they however were not ready to accept My teaching of salvation. Repentance in the realms of souls, for many will be very painful, especially when the Primary Force is more active. Oh! Recognize: first you need to recognize your own burden and repent; Only then can you follow forgiveness.

Admin
Admin

http://cinturonfotones.superforos.org

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba